Don't miss this opportunity to join industry and community leaders who represent many sectors as they work together toward protection of our critical infrastructure and key assets.
Share, collaborate and network with those protecting Nebraska's critical infrastructure assets. The Nebraska Infrastructure Protection Conference (NIPC) is the only Nebraska-specific conference that brings together government, private sector and non-profit industry representatives for participation in Nebraska's Homeland Security Initiatives.
NIPC will identify mutual needs in the areas of:
- Disaster reponse procedures that include various sectors working together
- Surveillance and current threats to key assets
- Information sharing regarding planning, threats and best practices
- Contact lists and relationship building
- Participation among various sectors in response exercises
Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn.
The Twitter hashtag for 2015 Conference is: #2015NIPC