Don't miss this opportunity to join industry and community leaders who represent many sectors as they work together toward protection of our critical infrastructure and key assets.
September 1-2, 2015
LaVista Conference Center
Share, collaborate and network with those protecting Nebraska's critical infrastructure assets. The Nebraska Infrastructure Protection Conference (NIPC) is the only Nebraska-specific conference that brings together government, private sector and non-profit industry representatives for participation in Nebraska's Homeland Security Initiatives.
NIPC will identify mutual needs in the areas of:
- Disaster reponse procedures that include various sectors working together
- Surveillance and current threats to key assets
- Information sharing regarding planning, threats and best practices
- Contact lists and relationship building
- Participation among various sectors in response exercises
Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn.
The Twitter hashtag for 2015 Conference is: #2015NIPC